Articles in sports
The Cambodia national football team is the national team of Cambodia and is controlled by the Cambodian Football Federation.
It was known as the Khmer Republic national football team from 1970 to 1975. It finished fourth in the 1972 Asian Cup, but currently is one of the weakest teams in the world and did not even attempt qualifying for the 2006 World Cup.
The team was founded in 1933 and joined FIFA's ranks in 1953.
Cambodia is a great country for baseball, weather stay about 70-90F degree year round. Baseball has recently been introduced to Cambodians the very first in late of November 2002 by Joe Cook, since then it becomes the most loving sport's in the country.
News in sports
AFC President Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa was present at the inauguration of the National Training Centre of Cambodia (NTC) on Tuesday, having pledged yesterday to fully support the initiatives of the Football Federation of Cambodia (FFC) and ... catched
Asian Football Confederation (AFC) president Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa has pledged the organisation's full support towards the development of football in Cambodia. Shaikh Salman had met with Football Federation of Cambodia (FFC) president ... catched
The ruins in Cambodia are just the latest ones uncovered by land-scanning lasers, which also may have recently detected the famed "White City" in the Honduran jungle. Want more of your favorite content on the MSN homepage? Try the news, sports or ... catched
- Cambodia takes a shine to golf
- Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia and Philippines agree to work on ASEAN common visa
- Call for Arsenal to Drop Links With Rubber Firm
- Cleveland High students donate $2100 to PCL Cambodia project
- Cambodia starts building new stadium for ASEAN Game and international tournaments
- Cambodia's game of shame: the town at heart of global soccer match-fixing
- Australian Rules Football Takes Flight in Cambodia